3 days autumn wellness to relax € 209,00 *
All this is included for you
- - 2 nights in a comfortable standard room
- - welcome Prosecco on arrival
- - 2 x extensive relexa breakfast buffet with regional products
- - 1 x half board 4-course gourmet menu
- - 1 x soothing nourishing honey back massage including a bee wax pack as well as a relaxing tea of your choice in the wellness area before or after your treatment
- - 1 x bottle of mineral water in the room
- - bath robe and sauna towel during your stay
- - active aqua power programme, relaxation and back training (not on Sunday)
- - relax in the 1.200 sqm SPA and sauna world
- - be active in the fitness and ergo-meter studio
|Rooms||Max. occupancy||Your price|
|Standard double||2||p. P. € 209,00*
|Standard single||1||p. P. € 229,00*
|Comfort double||2||p. P. € 221,00*
|Comfort single||1||p. P. € 249,00*
Important information for you
|Offering Period||book now until 30th November 2016|
|Days of arrival||Daily|
|Extra cost||* Gourmet 4-course menu for € 23.00 per person per day as part of the half board arrangement from Sunday-Thursday
* Specialty buffet on Friday and candle light dinner on Saturday for € 28.00 per person per day
* Please note the local visitor's tax of € 2.90 per person per day is calculated separately and payable on arrival
|Mrs. Stephanie Coskun, the relexa spa and beauty expert, recommends a special spa treatment according to ancient Indian secret with ear candles.
Ear candling do stimulate the energy centers of the ear, providing a deep relaxation and general a balanced wellbeing. If you would like to try it and get to know the secret, then choose from our suggestions:
* Autumn break - ear candle treatment with neck and shoulder massage, duration: 45 minutes, price € 49.00 per person
* Autumn fire - ear candle treatment with facial Bio Terre & Mer, duration: 120 minutes, price € 139.00 per person
"Simply start today"
Experience a relaxing wellness break in the relexa hotel Bad Steben as a couple, with a friend, in a group or just you.
For centuries, bee wax is used as a raw material for ointments due to its skin care character. The honey-yellow, aromatic bee wax contains cell-stimulating vitamin A and provides for sustainable skin care leaving the skin nice and smooth. Let us spoil you with a soothing honey massage during the cold season and prepare your skin with aromatic substances as protection against the winter.
Pamper your skin with a bee wax pack, indulge the tranquility and enjoy the natural relaxing tea.
Book your next wellness break and let yourself be pampered. You may book additional treatment prior to your arrival.
We will be happy to advise you by phone: + 49-9288-72-0.
Please use our request button below and we will reply to you shortly.