Get to know the country and the people of the Franconian Forest!
Put together your own personal tour. We would gladly give you tips, recommendations and advice.
- Hof (25km) | www.Hof.de | Theresienstein – Germany's oldest public park with a lake, sky-rope garden and maze
- Kronach (35km) | www.Kronach.de | Historic Old Town, casement fortress Rosenberg
- Kulmbach (50km) | www.Kulmbach.de | Plassenburg Castle with the largest pewter museum in the world as well as Bavarian brewery and bakery
- Coburg (60km) | www.Coburg.de | fortress Coburg with historical weapons and armour collection, residence palace Ehrenburg, doll museum
- Bayreuth (70km) | www.Bayreuth.de | Festival Hall, Margravial Opera House, New Palace, Hermitage, Catacombs (the city under the city)
- Bamberg (90km) | www.Bamberg.de | Unesco Would Heritage Site with cathedral, altar and New Residence, Little Venice
- Weimar (120km) | www.Weimar.de | Unesco Would Heritage Site, Royal Palace, Bauhaus museum, Goethe and Schiller House, Belvedere Palace
- Dresden (190km) | www.Dresden.de | Frauenkirche, Semper Opera, Green Vault, Zwinger, Palace
Good to know
- Close to us (in the city Hof), you can find Theresienstein / Germany's oldest public park. In 2003 it was also awarded with the most beautiful park in Germany and we say: "This is really true!"